Call for Blogs: No Registration Fee, Submissions on Rolling Basis
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Established in February, 2020, SocioLegalLiterary is an online platform that strives to bring about, a space to express and explore, to every individual. Through intersection of Law, Literature & Social Issues along with the collaborative effort of the noted legal luminaries, profound literaturist & dedicated Law and Policy Science students we aim at providing a unique opportunity of multilingual Academic and Literary writing.
ABOUT THE BLOG:
We welcome submissions on plethora of Social, Legal and Literary issues. The priority in publication will be given to the manuscript that is highly analytical and deals with novel argumentation. In order to avoid any language barrier, we urge you to make multilingual submissions.
Submissions can be on any topic of interest in the field of Law, Literature and Social issues.
Blogs on current topics will be highly appreciated but it isn’t the sole criterion.
We encourage creative and well researched writings. It would be better if a photograph relevant to the topic could be attached as well.
1000-1500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Submissions at:- [email protected]
- Submission should be made only in .docx
- Authentic References are mandatory. Any stats, fact or any other informative text when used, should have references to it through footnotes/bibliography.
- Acceptable Plagiarism – 15%
- Kindly save the file as “Title-Name” as anonymity is our policy, do not mention your identity or reveal your institution’s/organization’s name, enter all details in the body of the mail.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Main Heading/Sub-heading: Size- 12, Font-Bold
- Body Text Size: 12
- Foot-Notes: 10
No deadline. Early submissions would be highly encouraged. We are accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
To seek any clarification for your queries, kindly mail to us at – [email protected]